Liquid Lift is an exciting new treatment giving the effect of a non-surgical 'facelift'. The procedure uses dermal fillers at specific points around the face. The use of dermal filler at these points provides subtle enhancements. Every treatment is customised as all areas may not need to be addressed in every person.
This technique is ideal for anyone who is concerned with the loss of volume and laxity in their skin. The most common areas of concern for clients are sagging or drooping skin, tired looking under-eye area and jowls forming along the jawline. Liquid Lift reduces some of these signs of aging.
Key areas of the face lose their volume as we age, and this results in a reduction of skin firmness, leaving some droopiness on the face. The liquid lift was developed by Mauricio de Maio, a Brazilian plastic surgeon, who is a renowned expert, author and international speaker on minimally invasive techniques for facial rejuvenation.
In addition, the liquid lift also follows the laws of beautification as taught by Dr. Arthur Swift.
We use only the latest technology in dermal fillers for the liquid lift. Different fillers provide different effects for different areas. How much we use at the time is entirely up to you and your particular requirements.
What are specific areas targeted for a Liquid Lift?
- Cheeks: We start at the top and work our way down the face, so the first point in this lift is the upper cheek area. We often find that once we have provided some lift to this area, it can lift through the tear trough and also around the mouth area.
- Tear trough; We move to this area to improve dark circles and reduce the loss of volume.
- Lower Cheek: We move to the lower cheek area and often, adding a small amount of filler here will pull the jowling through the jawline back to create the desired smoother and more youthful look.
- Nasolabial Folds: Adding volume in this area improves the youthfulness of the mouth area.
- Marionette lines (the lines from the bottom edge of the lips, which gives the mouth a down turned look); Addressing these lines gives structure to the mouth which provides a more youthful look.
- Jowl area: Dermal filler here helps to reduce the prominence of jowling in this area.
- Jawline: Dermal filler here, helps to redefine and lift the jawline.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
There is minimal to no downtime – you can return to work straight after the procedure.
You will see the effect immediately.
The enhancement is subtle - you will look more refreshed and youthful.
We don’t have to do everything at once, the eight-point lift can be done in stages.
Come in for a free Facial Assessment. We can discuss your requirements and expectations, identify what is needed, and then provide you with a treatment plan and even a payment plan if necessary.